1. She .... like football very much.
2. How .... does one lesson cost?
3. I .... agree with you.
4. Neil can't .... tennis. He's broken his arm.
6. Every year we ... England to improve our English.
7. What ... Ann for her birthday? Have you decided yet?
8. I ... to get in touch with you all day yesterday. Where were you?
9. Last week we ... to Warsaw.
10. I ... the film we saw at the cinema on Wednesday.
11. Magda ... in England for her holiday last year.
12. My mother ... never been to a cricket match.
13. Joanna ... her new mobile phone.
14. If I were rich, I ... buy a huge farm in Somerset.
15. I wish I … play a musical intrument.
16. When Gregory arrived at the disco, Hania ... .
17. If I ... on holiday to Poland, I wouldn't have met Donata.
18. By the time you get this letter I ... .
19. Karla was offered the job ... having poor qualifications.
20. You three boys look very guilty! What … since I left?
21. It is a long time … I last saw you.
22. Not only ... to London but she also visited many other places in England.
23. It was very good … Sue to drive us to the airport.
24. He was thought ... the disease in Hong Kong.
25. There is nothing more annoying than … interrupted when you are speaking.
26. ... you pay the phone bill today, the phone will be cut off.
27. I caught a later train because I … a client
28. We are all … our holiday in India this year. It’s going to be such an adventure.
29. Let me introduce you to my ... . We're getting married next month.
30. Peter is 50 and unmarried and his friends call him 'an eligible ...'.